Cleb - December 1, 2016
The following has been added or changed in v1.0.4…
- Added Macrophage unit
- Added Phagocytosis ability for Macrophage: This ability will instantly kill any unit that touches the “front” of the cell. The back area can be attacked like any normal unit. Even though the macrophage is slow it is very tough and a deadly adversary.
- Added Passive Immune system: Macrophage units that will roam the map looking for prey.
- Added Immune System Response: The Immune system can be activated by actions taken by the player. Almost all actions you make in the game will affect the immune system, but killing cells, being eaten by a macrophage, and making large amounts of units are the best ways to trigger an Immune response.
- Size stat now increases and decreases size, so mutations that change size will now also affect the units visuals.
- Increased the mutation chance for all units, this is a temporary change to allow people to play with the mechanic.
- Units will now absorb nutrients while they move just like they do with damaging chemicals.
- Colonizer has been rebalanced to better represent its intended role. They are now larger slower and have more hp, they are more designed to create havens for your units.
- Soldier has been rebalanced to better represent its intended role. They are now smaller faster, cheaper and weaker. They still do the same amount of damage making them great for surgical strikes.
- Rebalanced Soldier charge cooldown making it quicker.
- Ability bar swap key is now tab.
- Ability bar next ability key is now q for previous ability and w is for next ability.
- Audio Settings are now saved.
- Added several new icons to the UI.
- Fixed a mutation bug that was adding the mutation effect multiple times.
- Fixed the speed stat and the maneuverability stat improperly affecting movement.
- Fixed a bug that would make the cursor image incorrect in the main menu.
- Units should no longer mutate with very dark colors.
- Fixed Various Descriptions in game.
- Mutation descriptions have been updated.